Five sessions, 3 hours each:
1. Basic Syntax, Grouping, Beginning Math, Listing, Cross Referencing,
Understanding Error Messages
2. Everything You Need to Know About Math
3. All About Tables, Illustrations
4. Making a Bibliography, Index, Sample Report
5. Beginning Macro Writing
6. Using Tikz, Color, and Making Hyperlinked E-Documents
Course Notes, Hands On Exercises.
A customized course
may be arranged to be taught at
your site, meeting the particular needs of your staff.
The MIT course is held on five mornings. Classes outside the
Boston area are usually held for three days with morning and
We can meet the needs
of your organization both in terms of scheduling and in terms
of the content of the course.
We have more than 200 pages of course material prepared,
and can adapt it for the needs of your organization.
We're happy to discuss your situation and what subset of
LaTeX training would be most useful for your staff.
-- Amy Hendrickson